Thursday 7 February 2013

Feb's Fab

My February playlist looks very solid. Just like my preparation for round 1 the foundation has been laid & now I'm  starting to see some of that hard work come to fruition.

The Rubens belt out a cracker with 'The day you went away'. From reports they smashed there Laneway sets... the boys are on fire atm.

The Foals,The Griswolds, Papa, Cold War Kids, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Delphic bring there usual high energy sound with all there new singles hitting the target.

Flux Pavilion, Rudimental, Disclosure bring the beat with some  heavyweight & I got the tune 'waves' -Joey Bada$$ from Kevin Durant who posted he was listening to this tune before his game for the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Flume continues to kick goals with his tracks 'insane' & 'left alone'.

A sweet tune from Junip puts the body into recovery mode with the beautiful vocals of Jose Gonzales.

I can't wait for the games to begin! Go Lions.

Please enjoy my February 13' playlist: Feb 13'

No comments:

Post a Comment