Tuesday 21 May 2013

@ The Zoo: Local Natives


I plugged 'Heavy Feet' from  Local Natives earlier on my blog. When I went to see them I was expecting a very chilled out relaxing Sunday night gig. But I was hit in the face by an energetic, harmonious & thumping performance which blew my mind. Local Natives are amazing live! A definite for any festival promoter & a must see band for any punter going to a festival they feature in. The LA locals bring that on stage presence that we expect from US bands. They have drawn comparisons to Grizzly Bear, Fleet Foxes & Vampire Weekend. I found them reminding me of a mixture of Cold War Kids & Grouplove. All are amazing bands you would agree & Local Natives sit comfortably in their presence.
Check out their new album 'Hummingbird'.


No comments:

Post a Comment